Where can I find Condev Self Storage?
Please check our locations page at the top of the website. Here is a quick list as well.
- Condev RV & Boat Storage @ Lee Vista Blvd - Open
- Condev Self Storage @ College Park - Open
- Condev Self Storage @ Lee Vista Blvd - Opens Spring 2023
- Condev Self Storage @ Minneola - Opens Fall 2023
- Condev RV & Boat Storage @ Vero Beach. FL - Taking Reservations
- Condev RV & Boat @ Traditions - Port St Lucie, FL - Opens 2024
- Condev RV & Boat @ Cane Bay - Charleston, SC - Opens Fall 2023
- Lakewood Ranch, FL - Now Open
- Viera, FL - Now Open
- More locations around the southeast coming soon
What are the access hours?
For enhanced security, RV & Boat storage locations operate from 5am to 11pm. 24 hour access can be arranged in advance.
What type of parking do you offer?
We offer covered and uncovered parking for RVs and boats. Please check with the individual facility to confirm what it offers.
Am I required to store long-term?
We don’t force you to sign unfair contracts. Store with us short or long-term since we offer month-to-month leases.
How do enter the facilty "hands free?"
Once you complete your paperwork, you will receive an email with your space number, a facility map, and your unique entry code. Then you may download Storage Genie from your app store. Enter your information and when you arrive at the facility, simple drive within 8 to 10 feet of the keypad and your Storage Genie app will open the gate for you.
What length of parking bay do I need for a 23 foot boat?
The industry standard is to add 7 feet for any trailer and motor. In other words, you would need a 30 foot long parking bay. However, if you have a really fancy trailer you will need to add about 10 feet.